Tuesday-Friday: 8 am – 7 pm
Saturday: 7 am – 4 pm
Scheduling an appointment is reserving a barber’s time exclusively for you. Not honoring or being late for your appointment inhibits the barber from utilizing that time to provide services to another customer. Appointments are not required, but highly recommended in order to guarantee a limited wait time. Please adhere to the following guidelines:
– Appointments can be made up to 4 hours prior to desired time. Anything less is considered a walk-in and will be seen accordingly.
– Each client is given a 10-minute arrival grace period, after which you will be rescheduled or seen as a walk-in.
– Please grant us a 4-hour cancellation notice. Anyone who is a no-show or cancels without the requested notice will incur a $20 fee. You can reschedule or cancel by clicking the “manage my appointment” link in the confirmation email you received.
– Consistent abusers of appointment policies may be disallowed the opportunity to schedule appointments and will be seen as a walk-in.
– While it is our goal to service each client at the scheduled time, situations beyond our control may sometimes impact this goal. We ask for patience as minimizing your wait is our #1 priority.